It is an advanced complement to manage when your network or server is in maintenance, allows to place a global maintenance or a particular (server/world) and prevent users from entering when performing maintenance.
Please report any error to correct it immediately.
- Set the reason for in-game maintenance.
- Switch to maintenance mode within the game.
- Lightweight, lag free.
- Simple usage, one command.
- Sets a temporary motd when in maintenance.
- Configurable messages.
- Allow people with permission to bypass the kick.
- It establishes the maintenance by servers or general of the network. (Bungeecord)
- Establish maintenance by worlds or general of the server. (Spigot)
- Customizable motd
- Multiple languages (ES,EN,RU,PL,FR)
- No dependency
- It works in bungeecord and in bukkit.
- Countdown to finish maintenance.
- 100% Customizable.
- And more!
- Copy the JAR file in the directory of plugins.
- Restart the server or network to install.
- And enjoy the plugin!.
|/dm on global <reason>||maintenance.admin||Place general network or server maintenance.|
|/dm on [<server> | <world>] <reason>||maintenance.admin||Place maintenance for a server or a world. (Depending on where the plugin is installed).|
|/dm off global||maintenance.admin||Remove the general maintenance of the network or the server.|
|/dm off global [countdown]||maintenance.admin||Remove the general network or server maintenance in a specified amount of time. (Example 1d, 24h, 5m).|
|/dm off [<server> | <world>]||maintenance.admin||Remove the maintenance of a server or a world. (Depending on where the plugin is installed).|
|/dm off [<server> | <world>] [countdown]||maintenance.admin||Remove the maintenance of a server or a world in a certain time. (Example 1d, 24h, 5m). (Depending on where the plugin is installed).|
|/dm reload||maintenance.admin||Reload the configuration.|
|maintenance.use||To be able to use the plugin.|
|maintenance.admin||To use administrative commands (/dm on, /dm off).|
|maintenance.staff||Allow people to bypass the kick.|
- The main configuration file is located in the archive config.yml.
- Guide: Config
- Example: https://pedrojm96.com/minecraft-plugin/deluxemaintenance/config-yml//