This is an add-on for the SuperStars plugin to display data collected on the web.
- Stylish design.
- Responsive web design.
- Easy to set up.
- Multiple languages (ES,EN)
- Supports color coding in data.
- Multiple Themes.
- Show Top Players.
- Shows all player statistics.
- Shows players online and last connection.
- Displays the list of servers.
- PHP version 5 or higher.
- Apache 2 or higher.
- A MySQL database
- Have installed the SuperStars plugin
- Download the zip file and unzip.
- Copy the files to the place where the web will be hosted
- Put the database data in the config.php file
- Edit the following files to your preference
- global-stats.json Set the data to display on the main page
- player-stats.json Set up the data to be displayed on the player data page
- server.json Set up the server list to show the number of connected players on the home page.
- top-stats.json Set up the data to display on the page top players
- And enjoy the plugin!.